Zoe's Baptism


Isn't my girl beautiful :)


Zoe with Del


Zoe and Daddy

My how they grow. I can't believe my little Zoe has been baptised! It seems like she is still too little to be 8. Our day started off really great. Since Aunt Jen and family had another niece getting baptised that morning, we were able to schedule Zoe's for 1pm. it was nice to be able to relax in the morning and let everyone take their time getting ready. We were very fortunate enough to have so many family and friends join us for Zoe's special day. I know that my nephew Jake and my Dad were both there. What a wonderful feeling to know that Heavenly Father allows those that are with him to visit us every now and again.

Comments

The Gist Family said…
Oh Zoe, You are so beautiful! I am so proud of your decision to be baptized! You are an amazing girl with the most wonderful spirit. I just love you!

~Sister Gist

P.S. Good job, Kim and Del!

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little