TodaysMama and Gamestop contest :)

Hi Everyone,

 I decided to take a few minutes of my recoup time to sign up for this awesome contest.  The questions also seemed pretty fun to answer too :) 

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.


1. What is your holiday wish for your family? Have a happy and healthy holiday!  Enjoy the time with each other.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? We just started it two years ago, fresh monkey bread baking while we are opening presents.  We get it ready Christmas Eve before bed.  Just one more thing for the kiddos to be excited about. 
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
The Byzantine Castle of Molivos at the North part of Lesvos island.
Mytilene Greece :)  I have always dreamed of going to Greece to find out more of my great-great grandmother who I am named after.  My runners up would be either England or Germany.  I would love to this castle which happens to be in Bavaria where my "Becker" side comes from.
Schloss Neuschwanstein
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We try to make treats for our extended family and friends.  The most it is costing is our time.  My extended family this year is also doing a "talent" gift exchange.  We are sharing our talents of music, etc with each other instead of store bought gifts.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Monoploy and Dark Tower.  I also remember when we got our atari, I love Pac-man.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?  Grandma's house on Christmas Eve.  Also hanging the ornaments on the tree as a family while listening to Christmas music.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? Most likely to Ohio.  We've never spent a Christmas with my family in Ohio.  Fortunately, we've been able to kidnap my parents for different years.   
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?  DSi XL's for both Zoe and Emma.   Call of Duty Black Ops for Adam and Del and then Donkey Kong Returns or Wii Sports for me and the munchkins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little