Family Pics 2009

Well, we were finally able to go and get a new family picture done. We haven't haven't had a new picture since Seth was just a few weeks old. We decided to do a casual picture this time round. I have to tip my hat to Del and the older boys for being such troopers. We went to Kiddie Kandids, where I normally do the little kids pics. It was a smaller sitting area so those long legs got a little cramped. The pictures turned out cute though. Seth would not smile to save his life. He just did a cute little pucker. When we were finished, he finally decided that he was going to smile and laugh. Little turkey!! After pictures, we headed over to Marie Callendars. Adam turned 17 yesterday and we have a tradition that the birthday person gets to pick a place they want to go for dinner. We had a lot of fun despite the rain. When I left for work, Del and the boys were braking out the Wii and getting ready for a night of fun. I am bummed that I missed it. Del called me around 1:30 to see if they could open my Wii Fit. Can't wait to try it tomorrow :)

Here are the pics for everyone to see.....





Comments

Em said…
soooooooo cute!!!
Heather said…
Price Family - those are great pictures! You all look fabulous. Take care.
keri said…
What a cute family!

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little