Age of Technology

I am so excited.....tonight I have come to a new area of wonderful technology. I am now writing this segment of my blog on my wonderful new laptop!!! Del and I have been pricing,comparing, discussing, talking ourselves out of, pricing, comparing....you get the picture. We finally decided today that I get my laptop. It is a Dell Studio 1537. I am mainly going to be using it for school but am excited to find that I can go wireless at work. It has been so much fun. I already bugged the help desk at work. I told them that I was sorry to bug them with my personal computer stuff but wanted to make sure that I was doing things right. The guy was so awesome and didn't mind helping me one bit. Woohoo.....we'll see how things go.

Our little family also decided to get a new Wii system. I am excited because I splurged and got the Wii Fit. We'll see how "fit" I get. Josh and Adam started this craziness when they mentioned purchasing a Wii together with their cousins. Good idea but I was trying to figure out how they would be doing visitation rights....needless to say, I told Del it would be ok if we went halvsies with them if they wanted one badly enough. Luckily Best Buy had all of our Wii needs available :) Woohoo!! I think they are now going to be saving up for Rock Band. Wish us luck.

Comments

Em said…
that is so exciting!!!
Unknown said…
Everyone is getting a Wii. First, Ed's three kids have one, then Logan and Emileigh got one and then my girlfriend's daughter has one as well.

It's pretty cool!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little