Girls Night Out






Well, the girls and I got to do a first in quite a while. We tried to have our Brownie Girl Scout recruiting on Tues night and ended up only finding one other girl. It's very frustrating. Zoe wanted to join a troop last year and there wasn't one and the same this year so I decided that we would start our own. You need to have 5 girls at least to get started. Keep your fingers crossed we can find 3 more girls. Anyway....after our recruiting session, the girls and I decided to have a little girls night out. We were just going to go look at a new coat for Zoe but ended up going to Build-a-Bear that was right beside Childrens Place. Zoe got Bunny Bunny a Brownie vest and Emma got a new little friend named "Squirt" the elephant. Emma loves elephants!! I also found a cute little Halloween kitty and decided she needed a home. The girls named her Pumpkin. Pumpkin and Squirt even had dinner with us at Belgian Waffle.

Comments

Unknown said…
Did Zoe eat all those pancakes?
Buckeye Nut said…
She ate about half and then brought the rest home. LOL
Unknown said…
And I also happen to notice that expression on Emma's face and I could only think Dawn-Dawn.

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little