Cornbellys...








Too fun. We went with Del's sister Cheryl and her family to Cornbelly's down at Thanksgiving Point on Saturday. It was a blast. Josh and Adam didn't get to come with us because Josh was on a date and Adam was working. Did I mention he is a "live" manequin? If your ever at South Towne, check him out in I think it's called Belle Chic. I guess he has freaked a few people out. Anyway, the little ones had a blast. We went through the corn maze, Zoe shot the corn canon, bounced on the air pillow and even got to do a ride on the hay wagon. Cheryl and her family are so much fun. We love getting together with them and just chillin. I am so grateful that Del's family is close by. Here are a few more pics of our grand adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little