Wow, 0 for 2.....

Not good, Mama is 0 for 2. Little Miss Zoe turned 8 on Tues. We didn't do very much but we are looking forward to the weekend. I got to go to her school and do a little "Zoe" spotlight. That was a lot of fun. I got to talk about her and then her class got to do a Q & A session. She has some really cute and funny kids in her class. Zoe's big day comes on the 27th. She will be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She is really excited. She had her interview with the bishop 2 weeks ago and is just "waiting" patiently. LOL. Grandma & Grandpa Luby arrive tomorrow and then Aunt Jen & Family will arrive on the 23rd. My computer at home is on the fritz so as soon as it is up and going I will have lots of pictures :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE......It's great to be 8!

Comments

Em said…
yay, good luck zoe!!! so fun:-)
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday to Zoe!!
The Gist Family said…
Zoe is 8? I can't believe it! It was just a couple months ago that I was her "favorite sunbeam teacher" Ok, I know, I was her only sunbeam teacher. She was just about THE MOST LOVEABLE sunbeam ever.

I hope that I can make it to her baptism, can you shoot me an e-mail and tell me what time it will be on Saturday?

I hope you have an amazing Christmas week!

~Heather
Tammy said…
Good luck with Zoe's baptism. What a fun and special day for her and your family. My dad always calls these "pay days"

Hope to see you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little