Where has the time flown....

I can't believe we are almost into the middle of December. I have missed posting Thanksgiving, the day after shopping and most importantly, my little Emma's 5th birthday this past Monday. Since I had to work a swing shift, I feel that she got jipped a little bit. Thank goodness for my nephew Daniel having his birthday on the 4th, we went to Cheryl's on Sunday to participate in his Teacher ordination and were also able to share in the day with cake and ice cream for both of the girls. Emma has always been my little cuddlebug and at times even resembles Linus from Peanuts. She has been miserable the past week without her cherished blankie. I even explained that new blankie has been made with just as much love as the original but it is to no avail. She still sneaks into my room, tucks old blankie into new blankie so I won't see and then curls up on my bed. After she falls asleep and I go to move her and old blankie is discovered. This has obviously been very tramatic for her. We'll see how things go. I will have pics to share soon of their "party" time as soon as I get them from Cheryl. In the meantime.....Happy Birthday my cute little redhead!! I love you to pieces!

Comments

Em said…
yay, welcome back!

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little