Frosty the Snowman....

I can't believe it is already 2010!!! I also can't believe it's been 2 months since I last added anything to my poor little blog.

For Christmas, we get together with as many from our 3 families as possible. We have Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa Rich's, Christmas Day with Grandma and Grandpa Price and then we squeeze in my two sisters either Christmas night or the next day. I am so grateful that they are pretty flexible :) Anyway, one of our traditions is to exchange Christmas treats among families each year. One of the treats we received this year was a snowman kit. It was so awesome!! The kids loved it. It snowed a few days ago so on New Years Day, Zoe Emma and Seth decided that they would build a snowman. While they were doing it, you could occasionally hear one of the girls singing the song. Seth also had his little tongue out trying to catch snowflakes and mommy was peeking out the front window to see how cute they all were. I couldn't resist getting a few snapshots and then grabbing the camcorder to record a snowball fight and the creation of another snowperson. Daddy popped out too for a few minutes to help the girls put the buttons in the right place for Frosty's mouth.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little