My lil' Seth....not so little

Every year I take the little kids to get their birthday pictures done in November and December. Since I wanted to get a new family picture with everyone I decided to wait. My sister Kris and her daughter Dawn are here visiting from Ohio and Dawn wanted to get a few pictures taken of her little boy AJ who is 5 months old. I told her about Kiddie Kandids and thought hey, I should get Seth's done since I don't have a single pic of him on my "kid" shelf other than when he turned 1. Emma was bummed that we didn't get her pic taken but I promised her we would go soon. I'm also looking forward to doing Adam's senior pics for next year as well as Josh's mission (keep your fingers crossed) pics in the next month or two. Anyway, here are the ones of my "not" so lil' guy who is now 2 1/2.....I love how they turned out.



Comments

funsunandsand said…
OMG those pics are so adorable. I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute! If you have enough I would like a wallet.
Buckeye Nut said…
That's the joy of having the CD. I can always make more copies :) I'll bring one on Sunday just let me know which one.
Unknown said…
Excellent!! Do you have a link to the Kiddie Kandid shots page for Seth?
He is so handsome! You'll have to lock him away from the girls!
Heather said…
Wow - 2 1/2? I can't believe that. I remember when you announced that you were pregnant with him! Time flies.

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)