Announcing the newest addition to the Hillcrest Productions Company





For those of you who know our ever so humble Adam.....you will not be surprised to learn that he and his cousin Johnny have both made it onto the Hillcrest Productions Company. This is huge achievement for both of them. Their auditions consisted of singing a solo, reciting a monologue and then dancing. From what I heard the group dances were pretty grouling.

I have to admit, I'm not excited for the amount of time that is going to be required and the fact that I feel I will never see Adam during his senior year of high school, but I am VERY proud of him for sticking with it and not giving up on a major goal. I wish him all the best and can't wait to see him on stage :) Love ya bud!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
funsunandsand said…
That is so awesome. I am so excited for him. He has worked so hard and I'm glad he has achieved his goal. Tell him congrats for us!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little