Another little bit of gratitude!!

Wow, I was just catching up on my blog reading and came across NieNie. I found her one day on my friend Emily's blog and haven't been able to stop checking in. Her story has been so amazing. I just don't know what I would do if I were in a similiar situation. Would I be able to find the humorous side of it all or would I be a "wallower". Anyway, her post that hit me pretty good this week was on motherhood and the fact that her little boy didn't "want" her. She then went on to talk about how one night she went to check on him when he was upset and that unlocked the door. He let her hold him and snuggle. The other thing that got me this week was hearing of the accident in Montana. The small airplane crash that killed 3 families. I was thinking of the grandpa that had planned the trip and was looking forward to such a fun week of laughs, fun and giggles. What must be going through his mind as he was walking through the crash site....knowing that his 2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws, and 5 grandchildren were all there. 3 of the 5 were my Zoe, Emma and Seth's ages. I can't imagine my life without them! Then to read NieNie....I long for those wonderful little snuggles, their 400+ giggles a day, their little chocolate smiles, you get the picture!! Just grateful that I have such an amazing and beautiful family!

Thank you Heavenly Father!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little