My Little Seth





My little Seth is the funniest little guy. I just had to take a second and write about him. Lately he has been coming out of his little shell and developing into Hmmmm....He loves to tease Zoe and Emma, play with the puppies and wrestle with Dad and the boys. He has also really been getting into playing with cars, trucks...all the really cool "Boy" stuff. I think the thing that cracks me up the most is him finding my camera and trying to take pictures of himself all while being sure to say "cheese". Any time the little ham sees one of us with a camera he stops looks at you smiles with that cute little grin and says "CHEESE". Too cute, PRICELESS! I can't believe he will be 2 on Monday. Wow does time fly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little