My New Life




I found this clip about Stephanie Nielson by accident. For the past year I have been reading her story as she deals with the struggles and challenges of starting her life over. I started reading just a few days before she was to come out of her coma. I was so inspired by this woman that I have never met. I am still inspired by her. There are some days that I think "why me". Why do I have to go through this? It is normally something small, something that seems big at the time but is really not. I read her words and it makes me stop and think, that "why me" moment is actually a blessing in disguise. It is a learning moment given to me by our Heavenly Father. It is up to me to decide, am I going to lay back down and curl up in a ball or am I going to stand up and face the situation head on. I also find myself looking at my family differently. I have always tried to make sure that I tell my children that I love them. I tell them that they are beautiful or handsome. But I want them to really believe those words. I do a little more hugging, a little less grouching :) I want them to know that not only Mom and Dad love them but that our Heavenly Father loves them, NO MATTER WHAT!

Just a few thoughts :) Happy Saturday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little