Gratitude list for my "chillins"

About two weeks ago, I went to pick up my vacuum and move it away from our stairs so noone would get hurt. Unfortunately, I forgot to tell myself that. As I picked it up and turned I felt a sharp pain go thru the upper shoulder area of my back. Great! I pulled something. That's ok I thought, it'll be ok tomorrow. Well, seems like tomorrow kept going and going and here we are two weeks worth of "tomorrows". I started going to the chiropractor last Thurs. I did not like him for probably the next 4 days. Yesterday I finally started to like him. The pain is going away :) No more feeling like my breaths been taken away. Woohoo!! I can also pick up Caleb out of his crib and not feel like I'm going to cry. Woohoo, even better. Who can resist picking up such a cute little dude! Anyway, my kiddos yesterday did some little but huge things for me. I don't think they really realize how much I appreciate it so I am making sure that all of you know how much I appreciate it :) Maybe it will leak back to them. It started out with Josh. He finished up the sememster at LDSBC 2 weeks ago and every morning he gets Emma and Seth breakfast and then takes Emma to school. Oh how I love that. I actually am getting more than 4 hrs of sleep on nights that I work. When he got back I heard some noise coming from the bathroom. At first I thought it was Seth in there playing with his tub toys. Low and behold it was actually Josh cleaning the bathroom. He must have been reading my mind. I have wanted to do that the past 3 days. You can only look at the same spot on the mirror for so long. I then heard my bedroom door get shut and then mumbling of Adam and Josh talking. Josh left for work and a little bit later, I hear Adam asking Zoe, Emma and Seth to help pick up toys, shoes, coats, whatever it was out of the front room and family room. WOW!!! That is huge. Normally I have to beg Adam to do stuff like that. Not only did he help the little kids pick-up and vacuum, he finished off his dishes, he mopped my kitchen floor (I LOVE the mopping fairy when he shows up) and he tiddied up the puppy area in the kitchen. I am soooooooo grateful that he did that for me. What a nice surprise!!

Other nice surprise....Zoe had her homework done right after school. She even had her reading and spelling words done that we normally do Friday mornings before school because we've both forgotten about it.

Again....WOW, are these my kids???? Ahhhh, it's moments like this that make me just smile from ear to ear.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Comments

keri said…
Isn't it sweet when you get surprises like that?!! You sure have a bunch of great kids!
Colby and Dani said…
Awesome!! Those are the kind of moments that make all the "other" moments seem to melt away!! Glad you had such a great week! Way to go, kids!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little