Domino's American Legends House Party


"Hot" pizza delivery boy


"Hot" delivery boys even "hotter" daddy. Wow that's a lot of pizza!!!


Take the picture already, we are starving.....


This pizza is out of this world!!!


About a month or two ago, I heard on KSL or Ch 4 about these things called "house party's". Someone had been chosen to host a group of friends and family for Domino's Pizza to try some of their new stuff. I thought, Hey, why not see what this is all about. Needless to say, I went on houseparty.com and entered. There are literally thousands of people who submit to get to host these parties, in Utah I happened to be one of the 20 chosen for the new American Legends Pizza Party. The party was to be scheduled for June 20th. With Father's Day the next day I decided what better way to honor our American Legend Dads then by giving them American Legend Pizza???

We invited all of the Prices and Schows over and were able to to try 5 of the 6 new pizza's. Domino's sent out a party pack that contained a $75 gift certificate, a game and some coupons. We were able to try the new Philly Cheese Steak, Honolulu Hawaiian, Memphis BBQ, Cali Bacon Ranch and the Cali Veggie. I even had a little bit of $$ left over to buy two of the new pasta bread bowls to try out. Very YUMMY!!!

I think the family favorites were the Philly, Hawaiian and the Cali Bacon Ranch. We got rained out for our movie on the garage so the kids opted for Guitar Hero on the Wii and the grown ups had fun playing just chatting and Aunt Kimmie got to play with new nephew Ben :)

Thanks for a fun night Domino's!!

Comments

keri said…
Wow, looks delish! My friend also won a party for the same night. I wish I would have heard about it and joined the running! Looks like a great time. Oh, and thanks for making me hungrey ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Sooo......

Pres Monson :)

My lil' Seth....not so little